Home / Training / ISO/IEC 27005 Information Security Risk Management Training’s / ISO IEC 27005 Introduction
Why should you attend?
ISO/IEC 27005 training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of Information Security Risk Management by using the standard ISO/IEC 27005 as a reference framework.
By attending the ISO/IEC 27005 Introduction training course, you will understand the importance of Information Security Risk Management and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Information Security Risk Management
- Individuals seeking to gain knowledge about the main processes of Information Security Risk Management
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used to manage risks related to Information Security
- Understand the importance of Information Security Risk Management
- Day 1: Introduction to the fundamentals of Risk Management related to Information Security by using ISO/IEC 27005
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.