Job ID: SCW2020-02-1
Job Title: Sr. Oracle APEX Developer
Location: Santa Clara
Duration: 12 months and will extended for 24 additional months (3 years)
Type: H1B, H1B transfers, GC, and US Citizens.
Local candidates preferred.
HW Platform- Intel based windows servers, MS windows 2008, 2012, 2016. Oracle 11g.
Tools – Application Express 5, Oracle Forms and Reports Builder, Oracle SQL DeveloperSkills and Core Competencies
The contractor must have expert level experience in APEX, and includes:-
– Demonstrated knowledge of sw engineering practices for the full SDLC, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build process, testing and operations
– Expert level in Oracle APEX5
– Expert level in PL/SQL
– Advance knowledge of CSS, J-Query and Java Script
– Design, debug, develop and test packages, procedures, functions, views, triggers and system integrations.
– Knowledge of installation and configuration of Oracle APEX
– Experience with Oracle Integrated Development Environments such as Oracle SQL Developer
– Experience implementing single sign on using active directory
– Provide documentation on database schema design and code
– Provide training to in house development staff
– Desired knowledge/experience with GIS and source control technologies
– Work with internal team to analyze system requirements and develop solution according to specifications.
– Review configuration of 11g environment and make recommendations to conform to best practices
– Review existing Forms or Cold Fusion applications and redesign/migrate them to Oracle
Application Express. Note: that existing applications do have a GIS component
Provide weekly status report to manager/supervisor
Provide knowledge transfer to technical staff
Task 1 – Support, maintain, enhance, and develop Oracle APEX applications
Task 2 – Review existing Oracle Forms and ColdFusion applications, Redesign/migrate them to Oracle APEX applications or appropriate cloud solution
Task 3 – Provide training sessions with application documentations. Recommend Industrial best practices
Job Requirements for Sr. Business Analyst and Report Developer
Location: San Jose, CA
Type: Permanent Full Time
Job Title: Sr. Business Analyst/Report Developer
Min Qualification: BS or BE for a qualified university or college in the field of Engineering or Computer Science
Min Years of Experience: 7+ years
A business analyst and report developer, Information technology focuses on improving operations that involve information technology within a company. The IT business analyst will analyze the hardware, software, and IT services that are being employed in a company. Analyses will have to be carried out in order to determine areas that need improvement. It is also important to have strong research skills in order to determine the latest trends and solutions. The analyst will then peruse the results and make suggestions as to what should be changed regarding company IT policies, IT structure, and IT operations. When problems are detected, the analyst should carry out problem-solving techniques in order to come up with a solution. When solutions are implemented, the analyst should continue to monitor these solutions to analyze their efficiency and to make continuous improvements. Knowledge of SQL is important, in order to be able to analyze data from databases. The business analyst should be able to carry out analyses, such as cost benefit analyses. Analyst will develop reports, test and validate and the reports and ensure the business requirements are translated into technology solutions. Therefore, strong mathematical skills are essential. Presentation and report-developing skills are important in order to present the findings to upper management.
Key Tasks: Create reports, project plans for information technology development and testing. Translate requirements into new information technology project specifications. Identify, communicate, and manage risks associated with projects. Identify business or customer requirements and information technology alternatives.