Home / Training / ISO 31000 Risk Management – Training Courses & Certification / ISO IEC 31000 Introduction
Why should you attend?
ISO 31000 Introduction training course enables you to comprehend the basic concepts of Risk Management.
By attending the ISO 31000 Introduction course, you will understand the importance of Risk Management and the benefits that businesses, society and governments can obtain.
Who should attend?
- Individuals interested in Risk Management
- Individuals aspiring to gain knowledge about the main processes of Risk Management/li>
- Understand the concepts, approaches, methods, and techniques used to manage risk
- Understand the basic processes of Risk Management
- Day 1: Introduction to Risk Management based on ISO 31000 principles and guidelines
- Training material containing over 100 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- An attestation of course completion worth 7 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued to the participants who have attended the training course.